Terms & Conditions Tesla Vehicle Loan
- Borrower, an Authorized Driver or other representative of Borrower has received the Vehicle specified above in good and safe mechanical condition and will return the Vehicle, as scheduled or upon demand of Tesla Motors, in the same condition as it was received.
- Borrower will not loan the Vehicle to any third person, nor allow any third party to operate the Vehicle, other than any Authorized Driver whose information is specified above.
- In borrowing and/or operating the Vehicle, neither Borrower nor any Authorized Driver is, nor does he/she/it become, an agent, representative or employee of Tesla Motors.
- While driving the Vehicle, neither Borrower nor any Authorized Driver will (a) engage in any race, speed test or contest, or (b) use or operate the Vehicle in violation of city, county, state, federal or foreign or international laws. Borrower will be fully and solely responsible for any violations thereof (including but not limited to responsibility for parking tickets, camera tickets, toll violations, related towing costs, etc.).
- If repairs become necessary while the Vehicle is in Borrower’s or any Authorized Driver’s possession, Borrower will communicate such to Tesla Motors.
- Borrower understands there is no physical damage insurance on the Vehicle while it is in Borrower’s or any Authorized Driver’s possession. Upon learning that a defect or dangerous condition exists on or in the Vehicle, Borrower agrees not to drive, or permit the Vehicle to be driven, until after the defect or dangerous condition is repaired by Tesla Motors.
- Borrower must pay for any loss or damage to the Vehicle that occurs while the Vehicle is in Borrower’s or any Authorized Driver’s possession or control, including Tesla’s related expenses. Borrower agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tesla from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, costs and expenses arising out of Borrower’s or any Authorized Driver’s use, possession or control of the Vehicle and any breach of Borrower’s obligations herein. Tesla shall not be liable for loss of or damage to any property that Borrower or any Authorized Driver may have left in the Vehicle, either before or after its return to Tesla Motors.
- Borrower understands that there is no bodily injury or property damage liability insurance coverage provided by Tesla Motors under this contract. Borrower currently maintains in force bodily injury and property damage liability insurance (with respect to Borrower’s presently owned cars or otherwise) that will cover the Vehicle while in Borrower’s or any Authorized Driver’s possession or control, evidence of which Borrower will tender to Tesla upon request.
- Borrower has physical damage coverage (with respect to Borrower’s presently owned automobiles or otherwise) that will cover the Vehicle while in Borrower’s or any Authorized Driver’s possession or control, evidence of which Borrower will tender to Tesla upon request.
- In case of an accident, Borrower agrees to contact appropriate authorities, and to make and sign, as soon as possible, a detailed report of the accident to Tesla Motors, giving the cause of accident, the names of the persons injured, extent of injuries and the nature of the physical damage sustained. Borrower agrees to secure the names and addresses of all witnesses.
- Since this loaner service is designed for accommodation of Borrower, the Vehicle must be returned as per this Agreement. In the event Borrower will fail to return the Vehicle within ______ hours after Borrower receives notice to return it, Borrower agrees to pay £________ for each day Borrower retains such Vehicle after the receipt of such notice and in addition £____ for each mile this Vehicle is operated after the receipt of such notice. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Tesla Motors may repossess the Vehicle at any time after the failure to return the Vehicle as scheduled or upon demand of Tesla Motors.
- Borrower understands and agrees, and shall ensure that any Authorized Driver shall acknowledge and agree prior to operating the Vehicle, that (a) the Vehicle is equipped with vehicle data loggers that collect diagnostic and system data about the Vehicle (including speed and distance data, battery performance data, safety-related data, other vehicle performance data, location, and data about remote services provided to any user), and (b) such information belongs to Tesla as the owner of the Vehicle and that Tesla may collect, monitor, analyze and use such data.
Keep Me Informed
Popular Cars This Week
BMW 3 Series 320d Touring 2.0 M Sport AutoMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £382.63Initial Rental ex VAT£2,295.78Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00
Fiat 500 3 Door Hatch 1.2 69hp LoungeMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £119.96Initial Rental ex VAT£719.76Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00
Mercedes CLA-CLASS Shooting Brake Cla 220d Shooting Brake 2.1 Amg Line AutoMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £270.03Initial Rental ex VAT£1,620.18Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00
Volkswagen Polo 5 Door 1.8 Tsi 192ps 6speed GtiMonthly Rental ex VATFrom £143.63Initial Rental ex VAT£861.78Processing Fee ex VAT£150.00